Vimina Rhythm Guitar
I invited Vimina back to my condo last night to discuss the direction the band is taking since reforming last month. I know she is a good guitarist so she's offered to help out on rhythm. We spent the evening talking music and having a few drinks, we also talked feminism and women's rights. I got down to the subject of womens role in the revolution in that arab country called Cairo just now. She was like totally cool about it so why dudes did she tell me to go fuck myself when I then asked her to blow me?
Women you can't understand them!
They want rights but when you give 'em the right to do the nasty they go all moody
Man!
Well Vimina I've got news for you, you are hot but not that hot that you can say you are boss of this band!
So get with the program babe

11 Comments:
She just wanted to see you fuck yourself first! But you had a hissy fit...or maybe she's a lez. Most of those rights for women types are! But you gave her the right to suck your rancid maggot!!!
So what the fuck happened to the band? Did Vimina split for good and the rest of the band follow?
Has Lord Vegan gone solo or started eating meat?
The metal scene is really vibrant at the moment but it needs an injection of carrot juice to purify it...at least a little.
Don't let Motley Crue and Metallica win. Don't in short be a twat!!!
Your the fucking twat Toast, you fruiteating faggot!
Metal is all about the MEAT!!! Do you think Hettfield and co get by on a few apples and a peapod? Does Nugent shoot turnips for kicks? No!!! He shoots animals and eats their flesh to give him the inspiration to play the guitar like a fucking napalm bombardment in the Nam!
Hey guys, as the worlds number one drumist and the biggest Motorhead fan of like ALL TIME!!! I can confirm that MEAT is integral to the creative process in METAL!
Lord Vegan you are indeed a fag! You will never get anywhere gnawing on cucumbers and chewing fucking lentils! Get real dude!
Oh yeah, if any of you fags are downloading Meatalica moosic I will personally get Hetfield to come round your cribs and chew you a new fucking assholio!!!
Hey Lord Vegan, can you confirm that Vimina shaves her minge??? I'm betting she does....
Of course she wouldn't blow you Lord Vegan she's a vegan herself and doesn't eat meat!
Fucking lame arse vegan pussies!
Get a bloody raw steak down your throats and man-up!
Where am dat warty melon?
I love meat. holy shit you assholes. check out your teeth if you have any of them left. They are made to eat meat and veggies. we are omnivores. vegans are so impractical. no big fight, it's just the truth.
by the way, my cow and pig eating self plays way better guitar than any of you mother fuckers. guess my fingers aren't so weak from not eating any animal protein. I love eggs and cheese too lol
wow I live in las vegas. pacific standard time. out here it's only 345. guess everybody's asleep now. seems like everybody's meat eates anyways so rock on metal up your ass
Post a Comment
<< Home