"Ecosphear" Green Metal Band

We are Ecosphear - the fast n heavy green thrash metal band. Band members are Lord Vegan (vocals), Human Cabbage (lead guitar), Doktor Donowt (bass), Smocaidh Tromsgat (drums), Vimina (go-go dancer and eco stripper and backing vocalist). We are Esosphear, legends in our own healthy lunchtime!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Vimina and Vegan

Listen up you guys, I own at least 60% of the band's equipment which makes me the leader of the group - you know, like listen up, that's like democracy in action. I know you put up the airhead Vimina to ask about the Genesis cover. Vegan you jerk. I told you no more cover songs.

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM EST, Blogger Lord Vegan said...

Fuck you Cabbage

You are a fuck up in a Gimp Mask

 
At 5:59 PM EST, Blogger Lord Vegan said...

I am the Founder member get it?
Don't you know what Founder means?

 
At 4:43 PM EST, Blogger Toast said...

You are a member!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home