Vimina Here!
It is great to be back rehearsin guys. I am just plain happy to be invited to write on this website too, I am going to hand out a big can of whoopass to any enviro terrorists too!
Kick it!
"How many oil spills can we endure? Millions and millions of gallons of oil are now destroying the oceans and the many forms of life they support. Among these is plankton, which supplies 60 to 90 percent of the Earth's oxygen, and supports the entire marine ecosystem, which forms the basis of our planet's food supply. But the plankton is dying."

2 Comments:
One thing (of many) that bothers me is when protesters have big bonfires, especially when they toss tires on them. And I've seen so called ecologists do that, the idiots.
As I can't even pronounce one of your movie names I think you must be very brainy.
Anyroad. I like the environment and would cheerfully kill any shithead who fucks it up.
As long as I can still eat a bacon butty once in a while.
Fair enough?
Post a Comment
<< Home