Ecosphear Alive!
Man, it has been a baaaaaaaaaad year, first of all Human Cabbage and me had a fight. I ended up in the County Jail for two nights after being on a drinking binge. I got arrested by the cops after fighting with Cabbage on his lawn, the dude was pissed because he arrived at his mom's house and found me nailing her!
Not the reason you would think guys because it was less to do with doin' his mom but doin' her while she was wearing his prized Ritchie Blackmore silk scarf!
Man but that MILF was hot with a capital H, those silicon T & A, man T & A were worth the beatin' I took from Cabbage and his stepdad.
Well as you can guess that was it pretty much for Ecosphear but after a big emotional get together at Christmas organized by Dill our Manager and his family. We all sat down had a few beers. Dok and V were there too. So the big outcome for the Ecosphear family is that we are back rehearsing and getting ready for a TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I am stoked with the idea we are going to be touring again and recording again!!!
Cabbage and me are best buds again too, and I'm still seein' his mom BUT I have promised not to use that scarf but that's cool
Laters Dudes!!!!

3 Comments:
Did you get green-jizz on the scarf? If I got a hold of that item I would wipe my shitty hole with it. Fucker sacked Dio and replaced him with a tit!
Not looking forward to your new demos, I expect they will be the usual zero-quality hair-metal shite!!!
Oooooh! 'ark at 'er!
So this is your game you fucking sell out capitalists!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecospheres-Ecosphere-Small-Pod/dp/B000PGLO9U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1297373839&sr=1-2
Post a Comment
<< Home