Interview Part 2
Part 2 of the MetalzMindz fanzine interview with Ecosphear lead singer Lord Vegan
Q: Do you practice what you preach?
Vegan: Good you ask the question (smiles)
Q: How's that?
V: uhh, yeah we do like the whole band is vegetarian including the roadies and we only smoke 100% organic weed (laughs)
Q: I read somewhere that you were planning to do some cover versions for the new album?
V: We thought about it but Human (Cabbage, lead guitar) said let's keep it to one album so we are going for the sensitive Rainbow track 'Eyes Of The World'
Q: Is Human Cabbage a bit of Blackmore fan then?
V: wooah yeah totally like he has got all the blackmore vinyl (grins)
Q: So where to you think you will be in 5 years time?
V: well I reckon i will be still touring but I expect it will be big stadium gigs, green metal is going to take off. I will be doing chicks and driving a big SUV, like those kick ass Dodge Rams. I'd like to think we will have our own private jet too, Dill (Ecosphear manager) says we might be able to get one right on the back of the new album which would be really cool.
Q: isn't private aviation contributing to global warming?
V: don't think so I insist that any jet will have to run on unleaded gasoline. In fact we rented a learjet on this tour, it was funny because Human got a craving for his favourite hamburger from his local Wendy's and that night after the gig nothing else would do, man he was going crazy so Dill organised a jet to bring the burger chef out with the whole staff. Cool! (laughs)

2 Comments:
With all that fuel consumption you are hurrying the earth towards it's inevitable end. I salute you, death to the earth and the filth of humanity.
Whoa Arseripper we want to save Mother Earth for future generations your negativity towards all things green disappoints me!
Post a Comment
<< Home